1999 Bieker 3 for sale. Located in Calgary, AB. Many upgrades to get it regatta ready. BEST i14 to get into if you want to be competitive, or are learning how to sail a high performance skiff. Hull is underweight, so does require corrector weights when passing regatta measurement. Hull is watertight, with no leaks. Spinnaker pole has been damaged in the past, but repaired for strength and durability. Boat has seen some wear around the gunwhales/trapesing racks, but have mostly been repaired and ready for aggressive sailing.
- 2 mainsails
- 7 jibs (many of which have only been used a few times)
- 3 spinnakers (2 of which are torn, but can be repaired by North out of Vancouver)
- Multitude of bamboo tiller extensions (you grow tired quickly of breaking carbon extensions)
- CST Carbon Mast (1x extra step)
- Oblong sectioned carbon boom (painted black)
- T-Foil hydrofoil rudder
- Regular non-foiling rudder
- Universale rudder cassette (fits both rudders)
- Collapsable carbon fibre dolly
- Custom fibreglass bunk frame w/ metallic blue welded frame (nests onto trailer)
- Galvanized steel trailer w/ recently painted rims to match frame
Any and all questions will be answered via email. The best, most enjoyable, and rewarding boat to sail on the prairies by far.